My name is Vanessa Wiltshire (+61 434 093 096) and I’m a native English-speaking writer based in Melbourne, Australia. See the water? That’s where I go several times a week for inspiration. Does it make you sigh? Imagine then, what it does for my writing.
Now I *could* big-note myself and tell you everything that I’ve achieved over the past 12 years…..
- Founding and leading an internationally recognised professional community for HR and business leaders, called The HR Talent Community (2012 – current)
- Being profiled in the AFR, BRW and Sydney Morning Herald for my work in social media and community engagement (2014)
- Building a decade long career in HR….before *finally* admitting that writing is my calling (2002-2012)
- Keynoting and speaking at large and well known events across Australia (2014) including the VECCI HR Business Breakfast and HR Technology Expo (Sydney).
- Ghost writing on behalf of successful entrepreneurs and business leaders (2013 – current)
But honestly…. I’d rather talk about you.
Because you’ve got some lofty and exciting goals set for 2015.
Can my writing skills support you to achieve them?
Let’s find out.